Join ACORN Oxford Members on Sunday 19th June for an all-day Member Defence Training!
Newer and more experienced members are welcome to attend this training which will cover the fundamental skills needed to be active in the ACORN Oxford Member Defence Team.
The training will also cover the role of the MD Campaign Lead and give members who are up for leading or co-leading campaigns the knowledge and skills to do this. We'll cover:
- The aims and principles of member defence: which campaigns we take on and why
- How to plan good campaigns and actions that win and build power for the union
- Practical tasks to hone these skills
- The new Oxford member defence strategy and process
- A detailed overview of the role of campaign lead to make sure members are confident leading/co-leading campaigns
Snacks (vegan) and tea/coffee will be provided but please bring lunch for the 1 hour lunch break, or there are also cafes nearby.
Please RSVP to this event to help the organiser keep track of numbers.
See you on June 19th!