Thursday October 19th
Chestnuts Community Center
280 St Ann's Rd, London N15 5BN
Our AGM is one of our most important meetings of the year. This will be an important opportunity for us all to shape the direction of the branch over the next year.
- We'll be electing a new committee.
- We will be relaunching our member defence work and working how we can do more of it.
- We will be evaluating our work over the last year.
- We will be asking all members to say what they'd like to do more of and what the barriers are.
- We will be evaluating where the Ban the Bailiffs campaign is at, what's gone well, what we need to do better and how we can win.